Your healthcare provider will prescribe your dosage of Zenpep® (pancrelipase) based on your age, how much you weigh, and a number of other factors. This medicine is used to replace digestive enzymes, which can become deficient due to cystic fibrosis or other conditions.
This medicine comes as an extended-release capsule that is taken with each meal. There are a number of strengths of Zenpep available, including:
- Zenpep 3,000 USP unit capsules
- Zenpep 5,000 USP unit capsules
- Zenpep 10,000 USP unit capsules
- Zenpep 15,000 USP unit capsules
- Zenpep 20,000 USP unit capsules
- Zenpep 25,000 USP unit capsules.
(For more details, click Zenpep. This article provides more details on dosing guidelines and offers some helpful tips on what to expect during treatment with this medication.)