Pancreaze Side Effects
Some side effects of Pancreaze are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs or symptoms of a condition known as fibrosing colonopathy, such as unusual or severe:
- Abdominal (stomach) pain
- Trouble passing stool
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- High uric acid levels in the blood (hyperuricemia), which can cause or worsen gout
- Mouth irritation
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Pancreaze or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.