Cystic Fibrosis Home > Kalydeco
Drug InteractionsKalydeco may react with a number of other medications (see Kalydeco Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Kalydeco and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Kalydeco and Breastfeeding).