Drug InteractionsKalydeco may react with a number of other medications (see Kalydeco Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Kalydeco and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Kalydeco and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Kalydeco Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
What If I Take an Overdose of Kalydeco?It is unknown exactly what to expect from an overdose of Kalydeco. If you happen to take too much of this medication, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Kalydeco Overdose for more information.)