Cayston Side Effects
Some side effects of Cayston are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Worsening of breathing problems, such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Blisters on the skin or in the mouth
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any adverse reactions while using the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a Cayston side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.