Some general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Bethkis include the following:
- Bethkis comes in a liquid form that is inhaled using a nebulizer. It is usually taken by mouth twice a day, in the morning and the evening.
- Try to take your doses at about the same times each day, as close to 12 hours apart as possible. Do not take the doses less than six hours apart.
- You will need a nebulizer and air compressor to use this medicine. Make sure you understand exactly how to use and care for these devices.
- If you are using other inhaled medicines, you should take your Bethkis dose last.
- Do not use this medicine if it is cloudy or contains particles.
- Bethkis comes with an information sheet explaining exactly how to use it. Make sure you read the information and completely understand the instructions before using the medicine.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. It is very important that you closely follow the instructions for taking Bethkis.
There is only one standard recommended dose of this medication, regardless of your age or weight. As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Bethkis Dosage for more information.)